Saturday, August 1, 2015

puedo ir al baño

As mentioned in my last post, I went to Baños de Agua Santa to visit Luis, a friend who was one of my companions during my mission in Guatemala. It was beyond legit!!! Here are some pics.

I woke up to this view. Dope fog rolling through the dope mountains. Man I'm jealous of Luis.



Here's the city. It's actually super tiny - it's hidden way up in the mountains next to a giant Volcano called Tungurahua. It's a MEGA tourist attraction and with good reason, too. There is SO much to do there. 




Then we hiked like a billion stairs (think kung-fu panda) to this lookout point. Pretty sick.




This guy is awesome. We had tons of crazy adventures in Guatemala and I'm super glad I got the chance to visit him. 



On the bus on my way back to Quito.

No comments:

Post a Comment